DeSTRuCTiON SQuAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeSTRuCTiON SQuAD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats news with you all.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-=^Ace=-

whats news with you all. Empty
PostSubject: whats news with you all.   whats news with you all. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:32 pm

What a Face where have u all been lol its been like years.... mohahaha Suspect
Back to top Go down
^Ds]-GopherAKwik1^
General
General

PostSubject: Re: whats news with you all.   whats news with you all. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Well Well Well. If it isnt good ole ace. I knew you would come around someday!
How the hell have ya been?
Back to top Go down
-snaKe
General
General
-snaKe

PostSubject: Re: whats news with you all.   whats news with you all. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:32 pm

how many days is it now.......lool
Back to top Go down
https://ds-aa.forumotion.com
-=^Ace=-

PostSubject: Re: whats news with you all.   whats news with you all. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:42 pm

At the time wanted a change and to play something different/rl life change crap..Went too a play something new to me at the time..Warcraft/WoW.Missing AA and friends and wanting to come back ... And what 3 yrs later or more and a another /rl change crap...hehe feels refreshing and noobish - fun getting butt kicked.Cant wait to catch up and to own maps again.mohaha
Back to top Go down
^Ds]-GopherAKwik1^
General
General

PostSubject: Re: whats news with you all.   whats news with you all. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:27 pm

I saw you played some 3.0 today Ace. What did you think of it. Thumbs up or down?
Back to top Go down
-=^Ace=-

PostSubject: I likey ...buttttt   whats news with you all. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 pm

I like it ,very fast rabbit ..very good ..lots bugs though.Have to get used to the mechanics and game play.To bad no co op modes that is a major downer.One could learn faster..When its polished and sorted..it will be great .We should still be able to port our original char over..via thru a patch.Since we cant that is a even a bigger downer.If so otherwise i could see old players and lots returning...Or a tag in game or something or trainings unlocked...To a certain point. Or a mod...Some sort of bonus rather than a ribbon in a profile nobody will see.Just to signify that your a vet of lev 100 and a vet of service.Since lev 100 is still not common at all.All this mentioned could be done in patches.
Back to top Go down
Reaver75
Reaver75

PostSubject: Re: whats news with you all.   whats news with you all. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 pm

I hate that game !!!!! pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats news with you all.   whats news with you all. Empty

Back to top Go down

whats news with you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeSTRuCTiON SQuAD :: General Talk :: General Chat-
Jump to: