DeSTRuCTiON SQuAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeSTRuCTiON SQuAD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone still alive?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
^Ds]-GopherAKwik1^
General
General

Anyone still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey guys. Comp crashed out. Dont know if anyone still checks this out. Post if you are still around!
Back to top Go down
^Ds]-GopherAKwik1^
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Cmon suckas! I see that people have looked at this post. I am gonna be up and running again shortly after the first so Ill be finding you all so you might as well just say whats up!
Back to top Go down
popsicko

popsicko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Hell yeah I am. I still watch all of the website posts and tracker trying to catch sum1 online. I'm gonna keep up in here simply because when we all settle down and fall in love with another game, I want all of you fags on my team LOL

Pops
Back to top Go down
UprisingJC

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Sup guys.

It's been too long since I last met Ds members on the internet.

So what are you guys currently doing or the games you are playing?

I still have AA3 installed but I haven't executed it since 5/15 , no fun found there.

And now even BF BC2(PC) can't interest me...
Back to top Go down
^Ds]-Darknezz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:31 am

well
I been working as a cashier and was going to college for 2 classes which now semester is done. I still play some games on PC every now and then. I play company of Heroes, AA3 sometimes and Team Fortress 2.
I also go on my ps3 more often cause I got Mortal Kombat which has been one of my favorite games ever.
Back to top Go down
^Ds]-GopherAKwik1^
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Yo darknezz, dont i have you on my PS3 friend list already? Whats your gamer ID again? I cant remember if its you or afghan that i have. Pops was telling me about a new game today. I am gonna try it out soon. I also have been playing alot of Mortal Kombat on ps3 lately so we should smash some of that out too. Now that I know people have been looking in here ill start being more active again. Lets start pwnin somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone still alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeSTRuCTiON SQuAD :: General Talk :: General Chat-
Jump to: